Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update!


Our update for the week...!
Brooks got his teeth worked on last friday... He finally got went and did it and Im so proud of him... It has took us pushing him and pushing him to finally go... He found the perfect Dentist!! The really made him feel comfortable and safe so he went for it... Good Job babe Im very proud of you... Now you have the teeth you have always wanted!!!
Conner is talking up a storm now... I dont think we ever get him to stop.. He really keeps growing up faster then I thought... I sometimes wish I could take back time and have him be little again.. But then I think of it and I love the age we're at with him now... He loves playing talking and being big just like the other kids... what a good boy we have...!
For me nothings really new this week just working my butt off and cant wait for halloween... I cant wait to take conner out trick or treating ... I think he will love it... We also go and get Conners and Kortneys pictures taken on Thursday... I cant wait to see how they turn out... We also go get retakes of the catmull family pictures... Because the ladys camera broke so she didnt get all our pictures... So cross our fingers and hope it works this time around...
Well thats a little update for the week on our little family!

No comments: