Wednesday, October 29, 2008

R.I.P OUR ANGEL

Well for those of you that didn't know my sister in law have a baby girl named Bailey... She came to us and then went back home to her heavenly father... We love her dearly and wish we could of got to know her... She will always be with us no matter what... She has a very special place in each and everyone of our hearts... and has touched everyone in a different way... I want her to know that her aunt Brianne loves her very much and that she have touched me in a very specail way... She has shown me to never take anything for granit because you never know what can happen to anyone... and I cant wait to see you one day... But untell then I will be here thinking of you each and everyday... I love you my little angel girl!!
And I want to tell her parents I love them very much... I couldn't ask for a better big brother and Sister in law... Thank you so much for everything you do for me and my family... Love you guys...
R.I.P Our little Angel Bailey Hansen!!!

No comments: