Thursday, November 6, 2008

R.I.P Grandma Yazzie

October 30, 2008
My grandma Yazzie past away... So we took the long road trip down to Tuba City, Arizona on sunday... Its an 8 hour drive well for me and my mom it took us a long 9 hours with Conner screeming and Felicity wanting to throw up... We were all sick of each other by the time we got there... But once we were there with our family everything was good...
We went hang said hello to everyone and gave every one hug and of course I have to have my Fry Bread... Then we went to our hotel to wind down from the long drive and get some sleep for the funral the next day...
Well we got to the church greeted everyone and got to see my grandma... What a pretty lady she was... and Amazing one at that... The funral went so good all her childern talked and my cousin sang it was so awesome.. I never really knew my grandma the way i would of liked... But I dont speak Navajo so its kind of hard to understand but once everyone talked about her I learn she was one AMAZING lady!

I never knew I was so much like her... Now I know were I get the way I am from... Im just like her... She was such a loving caring person... She loved anyone and everyone around her.. And never judged anyone around her.. Im just that way I never looked for the bad in anyone that comes around me... I love everyone I meet and am the most caring person... Thank you grandma for passing that down to me...

We all stood around and talked about something we will always remember of our grandma... And the one thing I will always remember... Would be when we went down for the fair and I was 7 month pregnant with Conner and my grandma grab my tummy and she said to me I was going to have a very healthy strong little boy... And that he was facing the right way and everything was going to be okay... I will never forget that... To me that is very special!!! But all in all it was the best trip there... I learned so much I never really knew... And I got to spend time with my family I never get to see... I want them all to know I love them very much and you guys are all in my heart... Grandma I love you with all my heart and I cant wait to see you again but until then... Please watch over us and keep us safe and knew we will always be thinking of you...

No comments: