Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...!

Our little boy..
Without Conner in our lifes we dont know what I would be doing today... He is such a Blessing... He's a big part thats what keeps us going..
Our Familys..
We want to tell them thank you for everything they do for us...
They have been there through all the good and bad time with us but always have supported us in anything we did..
*I want to tell my family that I love them with all my heart... And thank you so much for everything you guys do for my little family...
Mom I want you to know I love you so much.. I dont know what I would do with out you... Your my best friend...
Dad Thank you so mch for always helping out with conner.. He sure does love you... And so do I You mean the world to me... Thanks for everything you do...
To all my brothers and sisters... Thanks for always supporting me in all that I have done... Im so glad we all can be there for each other... Know that I love each and everyone of you....
*I also want to My other family... Thank you so mcuh for all you do for us... You have always been there helping us along with all our time we have had... You guys are the best...
Mom Thank you for always making me feel welcome and always being there for us... We really dont know what we would do with out you... We love you very much...
Dad Thanks for always giving the best derections in life... You really have show us to to make this work... And know we love you so mcuh...
Whit and colby You guys are awesome.. Im so glad we are all so close... Thank you so much for being with us and supporting us in everything... Know we love you guy so much....
And to everyone else in our two familys... Know we love you guys and thanks for all your love and support... Family means the world to us and we wouldnt be anywhere with out you guys in our lifes... Thanks so much!
Brooks...
Honey I want you to know I love you with all my heart... You are my world my everything...! Thank you so much for being my best friend... I turly dont know what I would do with out you in my life.. You have shown me so much in the 5 years we have been together... I didnt think I could do love someone so much as I do you... And I want to thank you so much for giving me the best gift ever.. Our little boy... There isn't a better gift someone could have gave me then getting to have a child... I cant wait to see where we go from here... But always know I love you forever past forever...!!!

1 comment:

Catmull Fam said...

My darling Brianne,,, I was so gratful when I only had 1 girl and 2 boys. I wanted her and I to be so close, and we are. But when you joined our family my world and heart grew bigger. You truly are a daughter and I love you with all I am. I feel very special to be part of yours and Brooks' lives. You can read me like a book now and that is very helpful when I am in denial. You worry about me and jump to protect me. My eyes fill with tears of joy when I see you around us and feel your love. We are a crazy bunch with something happening all the time. It takes someone special to appreciate that and you do. I am glad you know how much I love you. You are one of the best things I have to be thankful for.
Love Mom